The Holiday Parade of Lights festival is one traditional Northwestern festival that never gets old. It begins just the day after Thanksgiving and continues till December 23. The ship parade route covers 45 different waterfront communities and travels to the shorelines of Lake Washington, Lake Union and Puget Sound. Thousands of people in neighborhoods, cities, and towns gather around roaring bonfires awaiting the magic and the music of the Christmas Ship Parade. It is one of the largest holiday floating parades in the world!
Come celebrate the holiday season aboard a luxury sailing yacht as they cruise among dozens of decorated ships and houseboats amid open air music presented by some of Seattle's finest choirs which will add to your enjoyment of this special time of year. Take in the spectacular views of the dazzling displays of holiday lights and sip on hot apple cider or a handcrafted winter cocktail. Holiday Parade of Lights – Seattle's traditional event should be on every travelers card.
If you happen to book the yacht charter after Thanksgiving till Christmas, you are sure to get an added bonus. Check out what's special!
1. Delectable Holiday Favorites –From the starters to the main course, the guests will have a number of mouth-watering dishes to taste, with outdoor viewing decks. You also have the options to visit prime viewing locations with waterfront restaurants aboard your own decorated yacht charter, so that you and your family can feast your eyes on a panorama of glowing boats while also enjoying a fine meal.
2. Cruise on Lake Union, Lake Washington, Eliot Bay and Puget Sound – No matter whether its a beach park in the neighborhood or an amazing location on the outskirts of Seattle, it sure to be a truly spectacular sight when the Christmas Ships sail past. You will also be able to witness some of the many bonfires. Hence, bundle up the kids, call up your friends and book your special cruise and get set go!! Be sure to enjoy the live choir performances while you take on the panoramic views during the evening cruise.
3. Champagne or Sparkling Cider Toast Upon Boarding – Each night through December 23, while dozens of fancifully decorated boats cruise around you, sip some hot apple cider, and sing along with the choirs. You can also grab a glass with your friends or partner at the yacht's private full-service bar, ready to serve you with a range of beverages, including wines, beer, liquors, handcrafted cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks. A variety of hosted bar options are available to fit your event needs and budget.
4. Your Own Private Table to Enjoy a Romantic Time – Irrespective of the fact that it is a blissful escape, excitement for celebrations or something exclusive you desire, or a perfect blend of all these three, Seattle boat charters will conjure up a truly unique experience. As you travel smoothly across the water, take in the spectacular views with your partner, be sure to listen for the local choir who will be at your service.
5. Wine Tasting Cruise with Canoe Ridge Vineyard – Aboard your own private beautiful Seattle boat charters, you can either raise a toast of wine or enjoy an unforgettable wine tasting experience. The executive chef will serve celebrated wines paired with a delicious course. Simultaneously the wine expert from the Canoe Ridge Vineyard winery will share the enthralling tales of each wine and guide you through the tasting presentation. You also have the option to buy featured wines from the full service bar.
Its high time to reserve your place with Seattle boat charters for an unforgettable night out during the festive vacations. Have a wonderful holiday season and remember, “The best gifts are time spent with family and friends.” Hop on a beautifully studded yacht for a relaxing evening and have scrumptious food with good times aboard this year’s Holiday Parade of Lights Cruises.